Premises Liability and Inadequate Premises Security
Property owners — whether they are hotel, grocery store, or nightclub owners — are required by law to keep their premises safe or to warn people of known dangers that are not obvious. If you are injured in an accident or crime because a property owner was negligent in this area, premises liability law gives you the right to seek compensation.
At The McAleer Law Firm, P.C., we have the resources and the experience to handle a broad range of premises liability matters, including:
- Injuries resulting from negligent security on nightclub property, hotels, or apartment buildings
- Parking lot and parking garage assaults
- Accidents due to neglected maintenance
- Injuries resulting from inappropriate hiring and retention of employees who commit crimes against hotel residents or visitors
- Slip-and-fall accidents from broken stairs, slippery floors, dangerous sidewalks, or other hazardous conditions
We recently obtained a large settlement for a client who was shot in a nightclub parking lot located in an area known for gang activity. We successfully argued that adequate nightclub security could have prevented the crime.Representing Clients in Premises Liability Cases
If you are unsure about hiring an attorney for your premises liability case, you may want to know a bit more about how we work at McAleer Law. We represent personal injury clients on a contingency basis. This means that we charge no attorney’s fee unless we recover or win on your behalf. The success of a case is essentially based on our ability to:
- Listen carefully to you and gain understanding of the events leading your injury and how your life has been affected
- Establish the duty of care and the property owner’s breach of that duty
We know how to investigate these kinds of cases, and we have the experience and resources necessary to put in the hard work, time, and effort that bring results to our clients. Consultations are always free, and we would be honored to help you gain the maximum compensation for your claim.